Name OF the Post -: Junior Enforcement Officer And Junior Accountant
Post Date -: 29 December 2023
Vacancy -: 31
About the Job -: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) announced the recruitment of the Junior Enforcement Officer And Junior Accountant. If the students are interested then read the job eligibility and criteria carefully.
- Start Online Registration Date – 16.01.2024
- Last Date of Online Registration – 15.02.2024
- Date of Editing of Online Application Form – 20.02.2024
- The minimum Age limit is 21 from 01.01.2023 And the Maximum Age limit is 38 from 01.01.2023.
- candidates not enjoying any relaxation of the upper age limit must not have been born earlier than 2nd January 1985 and not later than 1st January 2002.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for candidates belonging to SEBC, SC, ST & all Women candidates.
For Junior Enforcement officer
Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from a Govt. recognized University or retired military Officers having educational qualification of a Bachelor’s Degree with Basic Computer Knowledge.
For Junior Accountant
Must have passed +3 in Arts/Science/Commerce or possess such other qualifications as are equivalent to +3 examination with knowledge of Computer Skill.
|Name of the Post
|No. of Vacancy
|Classification of Posts
|Junior Enforcement Officer
|Director Municipal Administration
|Controller, Legal Metrology