Paytm is a commerce platform that provides a digital wallet, online shopping, mobile recharge, bill payments and Money transfer. The market share of Paytm in India is 13 %. If you are using Paytm and want to delete the Paytm transition History, I will share information about How To Delete UPI Transaction History In Paytm.
How To Delete UPI Transaction History In Paytm
There are many reasons to delete the Transition history including Switching different payment methods, Security Reasons, and Filled transition History. To delete the transition history follow the steps:
1. Access Your Flipkart Account
First, you need to log in to your account with the mobile number that is used in the account creation.
2. Go To The Paytm Help And Support
After logging into your account, go to the upper right corner where an icon is displayed. Click on the icon and scroll down to access the help and support section.
3. Locate The UPI Option
Now tab on the UPI option and It shows your past transition history. Scroll down and the Option shows “Need help with non-order related queries” Click the option then the Paytm help centre will open click on the “I want to Change or remove My bank details” option then click on the option “ I want to remove Bank account linked on App“. After 24 hours under Paytm call you and solve your queries.
Things to Remember Before Delete UPI Transaction History In Paytm
- Many times you delete your account but your Paytm account is deleted. To Prevent this issue share your queries properly and clearly.
- Do not share your important information including your OTP, And card details with Paytm customer care.
- Before you delete your UPI Transaction History In Paytm Remove your all found and linked bank accounts in Paytm.